Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Safeway - free groceries!

Here's my trip to Safeway today.

Today was the last day to use the in store Qs to get the Life cereal for $.99 and the butter for $.99.
The Helman's is $2 through 4/12 with this store Q found in this week's flyer.

I also had a $1 IP (maufacturer's Q) I was able to use with the Safeway Q to drop the price of the mayo to $1. Find IP "here."
I bought 12 pouches of Bertolli pasta pouches on sale 2/$4. And used (12) $1 Blinkie Qs found right below the pouches. (Sale price of 2/$4 is reported to be ending in early May.)
I used $15 in catalina's and loose change to pay for my order. Catalina's were OYNO (on your next order) from purchasing the aquapods and pledge multi surface (more on this to come) last week.
When the cashier handed me my receipt she also handed me $12 in OYNO catalinas.
Catalinas are printing $2 OYNO when you purchase two. You can purchase multiples of two, as I did. This catalina is reported to continue to print through 4/22.