Friday, April 24, 2009

How I got a free $5 Amazon gift card


Search & Win



A couple of weeks ago I signed up for Swagbucks. It's a search engine (powered by Google) but when you search you earn "swag bucks"--sometimes--not on every search, but sometimes you'll get one buck, sometimes nothing, another time 5 bucks. You can cash those "bucks" in for stuff. 45 bucks gets you a $5 Amazon gift card. So now, rather than opening Google to search for something, I use swagbucks. In the matter of about 2.5 weeks I was able to earn 45 swagbucks, which was enough to get a free $5 Amazon gift card! I didn't do anything special, just my regualr searches I was going to do anyway--and got a free $5 gift card. Pretty cool! (If you want you can save up for bigger prizes like itunes gift cards--but I wanted the Amazon gift card.)

If you haven't checked it out already--please do! I think you'll be surprised how easy it is to earn free giftcards!


Just click here to learn more and register!