Saturday, May 2, 2009

Harris Teeter Triple Coupon Event totals

Triples bagan on Wednesday, April 29. They end this Tuesday May 5. There is a limit of 20 coupons per transaction. Some HT locations have a limit of 20 coupons per day. You'll have to check with your local HT for this information.

My first transaction didn't go too well. I was in a hurry to get to a Dr. appointment and slipped in & out (with a hand held basket) just to check the stock of the "free" items. I purchased 6 cans of Ortega refried beans, 3 skintimate shave gel (trial sizes), 6 packages of Mueller's pasta (elbows and spaghetti), 3 Viva paper towels, and 2 Lady Speedsticks.

My total after Qs was -$1.11. That's right, they owed me $1.11. Well you cant' have that. There was my mistake. I ended up giving her a candy bar and TicTacs to bring my total to $.92. If I'd have thought that coming up negative was a possibility in advance, I would have had the forethought to have the cashier ring up 2 more cans of refried beans instead of candy.

I did a total of 4 HT runs during Triple Coupon Event. I spent $22.68 on the following items:

14 each: cans of Ortega Refried Beans, Boxes of Mueller Pasta (7 spaghetti & 7 elbow)
9 Skintimate trave size shave gel
7 each: Pillsbury Brownies, Viva PT
6 Reynolds baking cups
4 White House apple sauce
3 each: Reach dental floss, Super pretzel, McCormick Marinades, tortilla chips
2 each: Texas Croutons, Lady Speed Stick
1 each: McCormick pure vanilla extract, Duke's Mayo, package of 2 sirloin tip steaks, Snickers, and Tic Tac