Monday, June 22, 2009

Meal Plan Monday - 8isGreat

Sunday- Beef and cheese Quesadillas

Monday - #1 son's 11th Bday! We're having his favorite, Chicken Enchilada's and birthday cake!

Tuesday - Meatloaf, potatoes, beans, rolls.

Wednesday - Ham & Pepperoni Stromboli with sauce and ceasar salad

Thursday - Pork Tenderloin, rice (make extra for pork fried rice next week), veggie.
I had no recipe in mind when I posted this meal originaly. I am updating to add the recipe because I found a super easy one (10 min. before I put it in the oven) and my family loved it.
2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs (I only had 1 cup so I added 1 cup of crushed seasoned croutons) and 1/2 cup olive oil. Spray cooking pan. Place tenderloins in pan. Coat with bread crumb and oil mixture about 1/4 inch thick. Bake at 425 for 35 min or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees. Let pork rest for 10 min then cut into 1/2 inch slices.l Yummy! And, I have one whole tenderloin left - I was missing 2 eaters from the table that night .

Friday - meatless spaghetti, garlic bread, veggie or salad

Saturday- chicken sandwiches, sliced pinepples