Thursday, March 26, 2009

Harris Teeter Triple Coupon Event 3/25 - 3/31

If you are new to couponing and live close to a Harris Teeter (HT) you can take advantage of their Triple Coupon event using the following coupons from this coming Sunday's (3/29) paper. (I cannot guarantee that these exact coupons or coupon values will be in your paper. The coupon inserts vary from region to region. Also, the individual HT prices vary from store to store) There should be two coupon inserts in this Sundays paper: Red Plum (RP) and Smart Source (SS).

Suave Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant - Invisible Solid Fresh - $1.47
.50/1 Q coming 3/29 RP x 3 = free!

Steamfresh - Broccoli, green beans, mixed veggies, corn - $1
.35/1 Q coming 3/29 SS x 3 = free!

Barilla Piccolini - $1.50
.50/1 Q coming 3/29 SS x 3 = free!

5 oz. Mahatma Yellow Rice - $0.89
.75/2 Q coming 3/29 SS x 3 = 2 free!

Colgate - 4.16 oz cavity protection - $$2.17
.75/1 Q coming 3/29 (SS or RP) x 3 = free!

7.5 oz Softsoap - $1.14 buy one get one free (BOGO)
.35/1 Q coming 3/29 SS x 3 = .09

I live 20 miles from HT in Charlottesville. I'm only going once, so I'm waiting until I clip this Sunday's coupons. If the shelves are empty of the items I'm planning on getting I just go to the Customer Service Desk and ask for a Rain Check and hand them my coupon. They give it back stapled to the coupon and I can come back when they are in stock and the will honor my coupon at triple the value. Your HT may not have the same policy. It's worth checking out.

HT allows each customer to use three of the same Q in one transaction (so buy at least 3 papers)and there is a limit of 20 coupons per customer. Since we live so far away sometimes I drag my husband or one of my girls to fill up a cart with 20 items. :o)
For more information on Harris Teeter's coupon policy check out their web site.
I will post my transactions next week.